Saint Aulaye / Brantôme ride through small country roads : 140 km / 3 h
Brantôme, the Venice of Périgord but what motivated this ride, ...
it was not the destination but the journey: No busy roads, only small deserted
roads in landscapes of fields or oak forests or chestnut trees, and as often
in the Périgord vert, at the bend of a bend, a castle, a manor, an ancient fountain or
a statue of liberty lost at the bottom of a garden ... is offered to your gaze.
have a good trip !!
what to see :
- castle of Cumond
- replica of the statue of Libertty in a garden at Bourg du Bost
- medieval castle of Lusignac
- ancient medieval castle in ruins at the village La Tour Blanche
- "Bavarian style" at Saint Vivien
- old village and castle of Bourdeilles
- collegial of Brantôme